Life, Death and Asic Miner

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ericka26y18660
    Participant

Does anybody be afraid a collision?

Evergrande dropping (and method even more to come), the Fed abusing QE, 5.9 Trillion bucks of releif bills, Buffet sign, Elon and also his bro selling placements, buffet’s cash money placement highest it’s ever before been, and so on etc etc etc.

To me, these seem like signs of an upcoming market accident like no other. The balloon has actually to be popped. Just how can anyone inform me realistically that the market can drop at around the Levels of 1930’s clinical depression, as well as recooperate within one year, and get to highs at the end of the year???

Perhaps I’m missing something but this does not seem as if is natural growth, rather asset inflation triggered by customers having method much more money on hand from stimulus and so on and so on as well as producing and also functioning much less than ever.

I ‘d sell my placement, bitcoin miner yet don’t want to trigger any type of tax obligation implications for year 2021, so I’m type of stuck holding even if the ship drops, lol.

NEXT …

I had put all my life savings into cost savingsRight into.

I’m only 30 so I know while it is a risk, I still have a chance to recoup if it collapses, and also I have a full time job anyhow. I simply believed how the individuals around me are placing money right into their houses, right into kids and also costly weddings, as well as they will never obtain a return on that. I additionally thought how a lot of individuals will go their whole life and not take a danger as well as ‘go for it’ … as well as when I’m older, I will certainly not be able to things like this.

I do not know exactly how lengthy I’ll maintain it in, yet I’m assuming at least 5 to 10 years, perhaps longer. One more point I think around is that there will just be 21 million bitcoins ever before released, and also that is Absolutely nothing when I quit and also believe concerning it.

Crazy tale? But this is true.like in dream.and my pal told me that:

DCA and largely ignore cost.

If you see red, purchase more. If you see green, enjoy.

Green candle lights: Portfolio is up! YAY!

Red candles: bitcoin asic miner gets on Sale! YAY!

You can not shed, simply HODL.

An additional, i likewise acquired 10units brand-new antminers.the asic miners in the market.lol.

EDIT: WTF, BITCOIN!YOU requirement WIN!ant miner, asic, miners, asic device.COME ON!

TODAY IS 2021/11/06. Congratus FOR THE A GLASS OF WINE BIBBER.

How can anybody tell me genuinely that the market can go down at around the Degrees of 1930’s clinical depression, and recooperate within one year, bitcoin miner as well as get to highs at the end of the year???

Maybe IPerhaps missing something missing out on this yet not seem as if is natural growth, development asset instead possession by triggered having way more cash much more money from stimulus etc etc and and so on and creating and also functioning ever before.

I’m just 30 so I understand while it is a danger, I still have a possibility to recuperate if it collapses, as well as I have a complete time job anyhow. I just thought just how the people around me are putting cash right into their homes, asic miner right into kids as well as expensive wedding celebrations, and also they will certainly never ever obtain a return on that. I likewise believed just how most people will certainly go their whole life and not take a risk and also ‘go for it’ … and when I’m older, I will certainly not be able to things like this. Another thing I believe about is that there will just be 21 million bitcoins ever before launched, and also that is Absolutely nothing when I stop and also assume about it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.